PDA

View Full Version : Disney Springs Announces A New Over the Top Sweet Spot

Figment!
08-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Disney Springs has announced the opening of sweet spot offering new colossal confections:

You'll soon find edible cookie dough desserts in Disney Springs at “Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet”.

On the menu:

Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew

This new cookie dough-themed food truck will open later this month and will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs West Side.

PunzelBelle
08-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Disney Springs has announced the opening of sweet spot offering new colossal confections:

Thanks for this one!
Wondering if the cookie dough is dairy free. Most of the edible cookie dough I’ve seen is. I’ll try to report back if I figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk