PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy's Edge

Cinderelley
07-26-2019, 09:13 PM
DS1 is there right now. His wife surprised him with a trip. I'm stuck here at work, but I can't wait to hear what he has to say about it. :thumbsup:

Cinderelley
07-26-2019, 10:04 PM
He sent me 2 pictures and a quick email. I can't have my cellphone inside work. His words - "I mean, i see alot of wasted potential, but its not terrible. The falcon pretty much is 10/10 tho" and "Blue milk is actually really good" I'm happy he is enjoying it.

texas211
07-27-2019, 10:46 AM
He sent me 2 pictures and a quick email. I can't have my cellphone inside work. His words - "I mean, i see alot of wasted potential, but its not terrible. The falcon pretty much is 10/10 tho" and "Blue milk is actually really good" I'm happy he is enjoying it.

Eww, blue milk.. well any milk for that matter.

Well, it should be weak. Its working off weak content. New SW material, instead of the original.

Cinderelley
08-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Eww, blue milk.. well any milk for that matter.

Well, it should be weak. Its working off weak content. New SW material, instead of the original.

It isn't really milk. They said it was more like a slushie.

1DisneyNut
08-01-2019, 09:45 AM
It isn't really milk. They said it was more like a slushie.

Calling it "blue milk" makes it sound completely disgusting. I won't be trying that. lol

Cinderelley
08-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Calling it "blue milk" makes it sound completely disgusting. I won't be trying that. lol

Yeah. It makes me think of those videos where they drain pus out of cysts. Blue pus.

NewDVCowner
08-02-2019, 09:18 AM
See, the blue milk doesn’t bother me. When I was a kid my dad put blue food coloring in our milk and had us all convinced it came from blue cows. He thought he was hilarious. 🙂. It’s a good memory for me.

Cinderelley
08-02-2019, 06:45 PM
See, the blue milk doesn’t bother me. When I was a kid my dad put blue food coloring in our milk and had us all convinced it came from blue cows. He thought he was hilarious. ��. It’s a good memory for me.

That is hilarioius