PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Confusion

Belle1217
07-14-2019, 02:12 AM
I added the dining plan to my room/ticket reservation. 1 of my kids is 15 so he is considered a child for the room but an adult for the dining plan. I was just looking over my reservation and noticed they have him as a child for the dining plan but I'm pretty sure I paid for the adult dining for him. Any ideas why it would say child? Thanks.

Figment!
07-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Hmmm, that is odd.

If you are looking at your reservation through My Disney Experience; it could be a glitch with the site/App. Many Guests have reported issues with how things show up there, but either show up correct later or are correct in the actual reservation on Disney's end.

You might have to call Disney direct or clarify the matter with Guest Services at Check-In.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-15-2019, 11:08 AM
I've had this happen for DD as well. She was in her teens, and the confirmation page said "child - dining", but we had no issues at all with it. I don't remember the explanation, but in my experience, it is nothing to worry about.

PopPhan
07-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Could it be that, since dining is based on room reservation, being booked into the room as a 'child' sets his dining plan as 'child' rather than 'adult'?