PDA

View Full Version : AP Activation

MrPeetrie
07-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Dear fellow InterCotees, we are arriving late on our arrival day and will be checking in, dining, then going to bed and starting our vacation the next morning. I need to activate my annual pass. It is its first-time use. Can I do that at the resort when I check in? Can I do that at the Magic Kingdom before entering the park? We have ADRs for 8:40 AM.

Imalismom
07-06-2019, 12:12 PM
You cannot activate your voucher at a WDW resort. You will need to visit guest relations at any park, water park, or Disney Springs to activate.

faline
07-06-2019, 01:57 PM
You can do it at Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom but there is often a line especially early in the morning and that could impact your early morning dining reservations. Can you get to Disney Springs the evening you arrive or will you be arriving too late to do that? If you do have time to get to Disney Springs, you can activate your passes there and be ready to go in the morning. Also, if you do that, will the day before you enter the park activation date interfere with your future plans for using the annual pass?

MrPeetrie
07-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Thank you. That is what I was worried about. We are arriving fairly late.

Fangorn
07-09-2019, 12:00 AM
You do not have to go to Guest Relations to activate your AP. It can be done at ANY ticket booth at any park (including water parks).

Steve