PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story 4

Katzateer
06-30-2019, 03:04 PM
If you have seen it, did you like it? Did any kids you may have taken like it?

I saw if this afternoon and can’t decide.

deedee73
06-30-2019, 07:27 PM
I enjoyed it but the ending was just so so for me. Both the 4 year old and other adult in our group enjoyed it but not raving. My 6 yr old son raved and is still talking about it and we saw it on the 21st. For him it is definitely not going to be a once and done viewing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Altair
07-01-2019, 06:07 PM
If Disney is going for a money grab, at least give us a Pixar short.
Best lines of the movie were just before the credits. :funny:
Not terrible, but below par.

baldburke
07-02-2019, 12:20 PM
I agree with Altair that I missed not having a short. In fact, is this the first Pixar movie that didn't have a short? Maybe a new trend?

*** SPOILERS ***

That being said, I felt that the story would have been better left wrapping up at TS3. For me it was the story of Andy from TS1 through TS3, but now TS4 makes it the story of Woody.

TS4 was a lot of the same with toys getting lost and toys needing to be recovered so from that perspective it didn't add a lot. I'm just saying that I got way more out of the TS3 ending than I did the TS4 ending.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-09-2019, 04:43 PM
I agree with Altair that I missed not having a short. In fact, is this the first Pixar movie that didn't have a short? Maybe a new trend?

*** SPOILERS ***

That being said, I felt that the story would have been better left wrapping up at TS3. For me it was the story of Andy from TS1 through TS3, but now TS4 makes it the story of Woody.

TS4 was a lot of the same with toys getting lost and toys needing to be recovered so from that perspective it didn't add a lot. I'm just saying that I got way more out of the TS3 ending than I did the TS4 ending.

I believe you are correct. Pretty certain that I recall reading just before the premiere that this was the first Pixar release without a short.

Haven't seen it yet, and now all the focus is on Lion King (and even Mulan).