PDA

View Full Version : Sushi

ransam
06-25-2019, 04:37 PM
Where can i get the best sushi at a table service? My gf and i love our sushi and we have one night w/o kids and others in our party and we want to have a nice dinner in a nice place.

thanks .

kathkwilts
06-25-2019, 05:48 PM
Where can i get the best sushi at a table service? My gf and i love our sushi and we have one night w/o kids and others in our party and we want to have a nice dinner in a nice place.

thanks .

The worst place to get sushi is at Japan in Epcot. It's expensive and miniscule and lacking in variety and quality. There IS a sushi restaurant at the Swan called Kimonos which is decent. The Kona Cafe at the Polynesian serves some decent sushi. The best places in DisneyWorld are at the California Grill and upstairs at Morimotos (The Forbidden Lounge) in Disney Springs, however.

texas211
06-25-2019, 06:50 PM
Certainly not the japan pavilion. Kathkwilts is right.

Though side note, if you are there for the food/wine festival, they have some nice roles at their kiosk.

mrte62
06-27-2019, 03:43 PM
California Grill .... wonderful, inventive and wonderfully sized rolls .....

Crow
07-01-2019, 12:00 PM
oh idk. .my first as at Kimonos a long time ago, and i had some at CA grill a while ago. but i do go to Tokyo Dining in Epcot every trip and get some and like it

ThanxForNoticin
07-01-2019, 04:17 PM
oh idk. .my first as at Kimonos a long time ago, and i had some at CA grill a while ago. but i do go to Tokyo Dining in Epcot every trip and get some and like it

I'm with you. I see comments above saying how bad sushi is at Tokyo Dining, but I've been there many times and have enjoyed the sushi, the food, and the service. I'm certainly not a sushi connoisseur, but I would never hesitate to recommend TD to anyone.

Crow
07-03-2019, 11:34 AM
yea I like it there, and the cast members are nice