PDA

View Full Version : Making ADRs on Saturday

homeschool mom
06-13-2019, 09:15 AM
Plannining our biennial trip to WDW in December and Saturday is the day to make our ADRs. Our last trip was December 2017 and I've not kept up on a lot of the news. We'll be a party of 8 possibly 9. What's new in eating options? Any recommendations?
TIA
Diane

faline
06-13-2019, 02:14 PM
There's a lot going on in Disney Springs as far as new eateries. I can't recall what opened when but I know recent openings have included Jaleo; a new restaurant for Wolfgang Puck; and Chicken Guy. Favorites of mine in Disney Springs are Chef Art Smith's and The Boathouse.

Except for a quick service added to the Toy Story area of Hollywood Studios, I can't recall on recent restaurant openings in the parks.

I understand Kona Cafe has a new menu. Artist Point has also changed to a character location.

Cinderelley
06-14-2019, 09:24 AM
What ages are going?

homeschool mom
06-14-2019, 10:33 AM
What ages are going?

My children are all adults now. I miss the days of taking them to fun character meals and seeing their little faces light up. :cloud9: Of course, my adult daughters' faces still light up, :girl::girl::girl: but my sons are a different story. :cool::cool: We're also taking our new son-in-law on his first real family trip to WDW.

Zippy 1
06-14-2019, 03:22 PM
We have been to Paddlefish in Disney Springs several times and love it! While it is a little on the expensive side the food is amazing. Especially if you like seafood. They are also good sized portions.

MrPeetrie
06-14-2019, 05:15 PM
My children are all adults now. I miss the days of taking them to fun character meals and seeing their little faces light up. :cloud9: Of course, my adult daughters' faces still light up, :girl::girl::girl: but my sons are a different story. :cool::cool: We're also taking our new son-in-law on his first real family trip to WDW.

This sounds so great. Have a magical time and good luck with those ADRs!!!

Cinderelley
06-20-2019, 04:49 AM
How did the ADRs go?