PDA

View Full Version : Shake Up Your Breakfast Routine with This New Colossal Confection

Figment!
06-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Disney Springs has introduced a new sweet to replace your drab coffee and doughnut routine:

Indulge in Vivoli il Gelato's newest milkshake creation featuring coffee gelato spun with milk inside a chocolate dipped waffle cone and topped with whipped cream and a donut!

texas211
06-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Diabetes in cup. Wildford Brimley should have a booth there.

Looks quite decadent.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2019, 09:01 PM
That sure is something!

ThanxForNoticin
06-10-2019, 02:46 PM
OK - gotta ask. Does anyone actually buy and consume something like this?!! I get a sugar headache just looking at it! And even though I do tend to ignore caloric intake while at WDW, I think I could probably enjoy 60 minutes at Boma's awesome buffet for the same level of calories I see in that photo!

But if people out there enjoy this (and I suspect there are folks who do, else why would they sell it?!), more power to you!! I think I'll pass.

texas211
06-10-2019, 06:42 PM
OK - gotta ask. Does anyone actually buy and consume something like this?!! I get a sugar headache just looking at it! And even though I do tend to ignore caloric intake while at WDW, I think I could probably enjoy 60 minutes at Boma's awesome buffet for the same level of calories I see in that photo!

But if people out there enjoy this (and I suspect there are folks who do, else why would they sell it?!), more power to you!! I think I'll pass.

You'll spot them having a seizure or going into a coma.

But does look good.

Cinderelley
06-10-2019, 11:13 PM

DS1 would try it, just to try it. He wouldn't eat it on a regular basis though.

PunzelBelle
06-11-2019, 11:21 AM

I would inhale that thing if it wasn’t full of lactose [emoji22]
Seriously I’d probably split it with the hubby.

The diet rules - it doesn’t count while traveling (Disney) or out with friends or family. Since I’m new to FL the friends and family thing doesn’t exist so I can only cheat on travel days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinderelley
06-15-2019, 01:39 AM
DD said she would eat it too.