PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone an event planner?

Cinderelley
06-03-2019, 09:35 AM
DD has decided she wants to go to school to become an event planner. Has anyone on here ever done this? Any advice you can give her?

TheDuckRocks
06-03-2019, 09:43 AM
What school would she a attending to get this type of education? Sounds like something that would be right up my granddaughters alley.

Cinderelley
06-03-2019, 10:53 AM
What school would she a attending to get this type of education? Sounds like something that would be right up my granddaughters alley.

I am not sure of the name. I will ask her. I know that the one she was looking at lasts two semesters and is a total of $1200.

Cinderelley
06-05-2019, 06:07 AM
The one she is leaning towards is called QC Event School. Online event planning courses. She is leaning towards that one because it is ILEA certified, is fully accredited with the Better Business and has maintained an A+ rating with them since 2004.

TheDuckRocks
06-05-2019, 09:31 AM
The one she is leaning towards is called QC Event School. Online event planning courses. She is leaning towards that one because it is ILEA certified, is fully accredited with the Better Business and has maintained an A+ rating with them since 2004.

Thanks for the info. My granddaughter will be graduating from college next year and just casually said the other day how she thought event planning would be something she would enjoy.