PDA

View Full Version : Tiffin

ransam
05-27-2019, 05:04 PM
has anyone eaten here at AK-
it looks good, any thoughts.

njespers
05-27-2019, 05:50 PM
It was our favorite “go-to” place when it first opened up ( i.e. before Pandora was there). Since then, the quality of the food took a nose-dive while the prices remained as high as ever. Their signature dish (Octopus Appetizer) used to be our favorite, but at our last visit there, it showed up as a dry, unappetizing lump of something unrecognizable. That said, the Nomad Lounge is a great place to grab a drink and a good snack, and to cool off in the middle of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figment!
05-27-2019, 06:33 PM
Ate there for this first time in April and liked it. Can't speak to previous quality, but I found it to be better than most of the other in-park table service locations.

Did it as part of the Rivers of Light Dining package which did seem to add some value to it.

Nomad Lounge was also great later in the trip.

Cinderelley
05-28-2019, 08:02 AM
We ate there last October. It was ok. I felt it was very overpriced for what you get.

Dulcee
05-28-2019, 09:25 AM
We've been twice and will go again on our upcoming trip. Both times we enjoyed our meals quite a bit. Its not on the same level as the resort signature restaurants (jiko, cali grill, etc) but it is significantly better then the typical table service restaurant in the parks. We are sad the venison entree is gone however!

GeorgeOfTheJungle
06-19-2019, 01:21 PM
I've been there 3x and one time to the Nomad Lounge. My first experience there was the week they opened! I've had nothing but excellent service and the food is wonderful and in my opinion, some of the very best on-site. I can't wait to return on my next trip.