PDA

View Full Version : NOV Crowds

FenwayGirl
05-16-2019, 01:19 PM
any idea on how crowded WDW will be the week after Veterans Day

PopPhan
05-16-2019, 01:51 PM
NORMALLY...once the Veteran's Day 'crowds' go away (a day or two later) the crowd levels should drop heavily until right before Thanksgiving.

BUT...Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens at the end of August, so all bets are off! Expect heavy crowds until early 2020.

faline
05-16-2019, 02:01 PM
Honestly, the crowds this year have been elevated from the start. There haven't been any "slow" times just some days that are a little "slower" than others. I would expect crowds to remain high throughout the rest of the year especially with the planned opening of the Star Wars area at Disney Studios.

ThanxForNoticin
05-16-2019, 04:14 PM
I think Food & Wine will still be going on, so EPCOT will likely be quite crowded. Then Studios will be overflowing with the partial Star Wars opening. Magic Kingdom will be running their Christmas parties by then, too! So it's likely it will be full. I agree with Faline - no more slow times. They've done a remarkable job of giving people a reason to come during the slow times - so they're no longer slow times. The 3 festivals in the fall, winter, and spring.... The races in November, January, February, etc. They've given people a reason to go, and for now, they seem to be going....

Speedy1998
05-16-2019, 07:23 PM
I think Food & Wine will still be going on, so EPCOT will likely be quite crowded. Then Studios will be overflowing with the partial Star Wars opening. Magic Kingdom will be running their Christmas parties by then, too! So it's likely it will be full. I agree with Faline - no more slow times. They've done a remarkable job of giving people a reason to come during the slow times - so they're no longer slow times. The 3 festivals in the fall, winter, and spring.... The races in November, January, February, etc. They've given people a reason to go, and for now, they seem to be going....

Also every WDW guide tells their readers to go during the “slow time” which as everyone has stated are not so slow anymore.

Goofy4TheWorld
05-17-2019, 07:05 PM
BUT...Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens at the end of August, so all bets are off! Expect heavy crowds until early 2020.

I think your post has a typo, shouldn't that read early 2120? :D