PDA

View Full Version : Best place to park?

Cinderelley
05-13-2019, 05:48 AM
The plan on one of our days is to go to AK, then head to the Poly Beach to watch the MK fireworks with an ADR at Cali Grill at 9:45 pm. Should I park at the TTC? I don't think they will let us park at the Contemporary all day and then drive away after our dinner.

Zippy 1
05-13-2019, 09:31 AM
I would park at TTC. It would be easiest

PopPhan
05-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Definitely the TTC. 3 hour parking at a resort ONLY if you have a dining reservation within that time window. They have been checking for reservations from what I have been hearing (and I could be very wrong! No, the info is NOT from CMs or Bus Drivers!! LOL) - scanning bands and asking for ID.

DisneyFan1979
05-13-2019, 12:20 PM
The plan on one of our days is to go to AK, then head to the Poly Beach to watch the MK fireworks with an ADR at Cali Grill at 9:45 pm. Should I park at the TTC? I don't think they will let us park at the Contemporary all day and then drive away after our dinner.

If you are going to be at AK most of the day, I'd park there, then move your car to the TTC for the fireworks and dinner--by that time they'll be infilling the parking lot so you should be able to park pretty close and avoid the tram.

Have fun! Sounds like a great day at Disney!

faline
05-13-2019, 01:43 PM
If you are going to be at AK most of the day, I'd park there, then move your car to the TTC for the fireworks and dinner--by that time they'll be infilling the parking lot so you should be able to park pretty close and avoid the tram.

I would start by parking at Animal Kingdom. It might be worth a try to park at the Contemporary before you view the fireworks since you have dining reservations there. I can tell you that the Transportation and Ticket Center is under construction so trams are dropping you off quite a long walk from the monorails/ferry. I'm not sure if the construction has interfered with the walkway to the Poly but would not be surprised if it has. By the by, Epcot is in a similar situation - construction at the entry way means the trams are dropping you quite a long walk from the entry way. When we were at Epcot last week, we opted to walk from the parking lot since the walk to the entryway was not that much further than the interim tram stop.

Cinderelley
05-14-2019, 08:10 AM
thanks guys :)