PDA

View Full Version : First 3 days dining April 24th through 26th

Katzateer
04-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Had late arrival to hotel- grabbed chicken nuggets from food court and the new cupcake that is strawberry chocolate buttercream. Little ice cream cone in center filled with strawberry buttercream icing!

Crystal palace with Tigger and Pooh. Wontons and egg roll in China and Epcot.

Kona’s for coffee and pancakes. The Chicken Guy at Disney Springs was very good. Got fried chicken dinner from All Star Movies food court. Very good.

This will be my fried chicken and cupcake trip! I have a seating at Olivia’s and a dinner at The Homecoming. Also another seating at Kona for breakfast.

Planning to get some dolewhips the next couple days too!

Cinderelley
04-27-2019, 04:58 PM
I love Crystal Palace. A strawberry chocolate buttercream cupcake sounds delicious.

Katzateer
04-28-2019, 10:25 PM
My last night I went to The homecoming and the food there was as good as always! I got a free cupcake at Sprinkles with my Birthday app. Wish they still had one of those in Philly.

Went to counter service at a Poly last night. I love the pork BBQ with the Asian slaw. I got both the green lime dole whip cone and a swirl. Yum!

Took a bus to Saratoga Springs to get an Orange Bird cupcake. Very good. The top decoration is a little weird- needs some big candy eyes or something instead of just a leaf on top.

So I have basically had fried chicken of some sort everyday and cupcakes lol. Made it to Kona’s for pancakes and Kona coffee twice and have 2 bags to bring home.