PDA

View Full Version : Disney Springs - Need Help

Jack Skellington
04-26-2019, 02:46 PM
Hey Intercotees!

It's been a long time (too long) since our last visit to WDW (2014). So long in fact, that Disney Springs was still called Downtown Disney.

So, I am wondering, what is new/different now that the Disney Springs makeover is complete?

What should not be missed?

Best restaurant suggestions?

Anything at all that compares or is as good as the Adventurer's Club?

Thanks in advance friends!

JS:mickey:

Cinderelley
04-26-2019, 04:30 PM
Sadly I have not seen anything that comes close to Adventurer's Club.

The seafood lovers in my family rave about how good Paddlefish is. I really liked Raglan Road, but it has been several years since I was there. I can't comment on how it is recently. The steampunk stuff in The Edison is neat to look at, and their desserts are amazing. I didn't think the meals and the service were that great though.
If you're a Star Wars fan, The Void is a ton of fun. There's a hot air balloon you can ride. Some old favorites are still there like the Christmas shop and the art store. Disney Quest and Cirque du soleil are gone. It's basically just an outside mall now with some interesting things sprinkled here and there.

SodaPopMGK
05-04-2019, 09:40 PM
My son loved Morimoto's restaurant, we've gone to Raglan Road and it's good although noisy. We just ate recently at Enzo's Hideaway which was wonderful. Enjoy wandering around.

faline
05-05-2019, 01:54 PM
The whole area is completely different now - it is more of an upscale shopping and dining destination - not really a club scene though there are a number of restaurants there that feature happy hours.

Of the restaurants I've tried, I've enjoyed meals at Chef Art Smith's, The Boathouse, Raglan Road, and Maria and Enzo's. For less expensive meals, I liked Blaze Pizza and Earl of Sandwich. Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar is a nice spot to stop for a drink. I've not yet tried any of their bar menu items.

Perhaps we hit it on an off night but I wasn't particularly impressed with Paddlefish. We've only eaten there once but may give it a go again at some point.