PDA

View Full Version : Magical Masterpieces

Cinderelley
04-15-2019, 01:20 AM
I am having trouble finding info about these - days, times, etc. Has anyone seen more info?

Imalismom
04-15-2019, 08:14 AM
I am having trouble finding info about these - days, times, etc. Has anyone seen more info?

This is the first time I have heard of them (your post). I googled to see what there were and still nothing under google. Can you tell me more so I can research more for you?

Cinderelley
04-15-2019, 08:45 AM
http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?218261-New-Magical-Masterpiece-Classes-at-Walt-Disney-World&highlight=Magical+Masterpieces

This post is the only thing I know about them.

faline
04-15-2019, 10:34 AM
I found a reference to this under the Festival of the Arts which was held in January. Perhaps it was only offered during that time?

Figment!
04-15-2019, 11:38 AM
I think you will need to call the resort directly for the current schedule.

There were signs up at the Boardwalk for their class last week, but no schedule published anywhere else.

Cinderelley
04-15-2019, 07:21 PM
I think you will need to call the resort directly for the current schedule.

There were signs up at the Boardwalk for their class last week, but no schedule published anywhere else.

Thanks guys. I was hoping to get a little info about each of them before I called, so I knew which ones we would be interested in and what questions I wanted to ask.

Figment!
04-15-2019, 07:25 PM
I was hoping to get a little info about each of them before I called, so I knew which ones we would be interested in and what questions I wanted to ask.

I think if you call 407-WDW-PLAY a Cast Member could describe each one in a little more detail.

They don't really seem to be advertised, so there is not much else to go off at the moment :shrug:.

Wish I had taken a picture of the sign at the Boardwalk as it did have a bit more details on it. 😕

Cinderelley
04-17-2019, 07:14 PM
I think if you call 407-WDW-PLAY a Cast Member could describe each one in a little more detail.

They don't really seem to be advertised, so there is not much else to go off at the moment :shrug:.

Wish I had taken a picture of the sign at the Boardwalk as it did have a bit more details on it. ��

I actually went back through my pictures at the Boardwalk when we were there in October. I have a photo that shows a sign. It says the canvas was Tuesdays at 1 pm and the wine glasses were Thursdays at 1 pm.

I wonder why they don't put something up on the website about it.

Cinderelley
04-17-2019, 07:21 PM
I called the number. The poor cast member can't find any info either. lol. I'm on hold so she can try to get some info.

Cinderelley
04-17-2019, 09:26 PM
They still didn't have a lot of information, but I can tell you what I got.
1. You don't have to be staying at that resort to do it.
2. You can book it at 180 days out.
3. There's another one that isn't on the list. Painting with a Disney Artist at the Odyssey Pavilion

Katzateer
04-19-2019, 08:09 AM
I signed up for a painting class next week. It is at Beach club inside. I was interested in one at AK Lodge but it was outside painting the savannah. Decided not to go with that one since you don’t even know if any animals with be close enough to paint and if it is hot or rainy I would rather be inside. I called the Disney general number and asked to be transferred since the WDW play number didn’t work.

Cinderelley
04-19-2019, 06:48 PM
I signed up for a painting class next week. It is at Beach club inside. I was interested in one at AK Lodge but it was outside painting the savannah. Decided not to go with that one since you don’t even know if any animals with be close enough to paint and if it is hot or rainy I would rather be inside. I called the Disney general number and asked to be transferred since the WDW play number didn’t work.

Let me know how it goes, please.

Katzateer
04-26-2019, 10:03 PM
The painting class was a lot of fun! It was in Martha’s Vineyard at Beach Club. Had 5 ladies in class. We did a Captain Marvel/space theme which turned out good. You could order drinks from bar.

Cinderelley
04-27-2019, 04:55 PM
The painting class was a lot of fun! It was in Martha’s Vineyard at Beach Club. Had 5 ladies in class. We did a Captain Marvel/space theme which turned out good. You could order drinks from bar.

I'm so glad you had fun. I'm not a huge Captain Marvel fan, so maybe we'll try the one at AKL.