PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp

Cinderelley
03-30-2019, 08:54 PM
What are the must-dos for the Christmas Party? Is the parade as good as the Halloween Parade? Am I going to get a song stuck in my head for life like I do with Boo To You? Are there any characters that are only out during the Christmas Party? Tell me the good, the bad and the ugly.

merciantinkerbell
03-31-2019, 11:24 AM
We did MVMCP this last November. The parade was good but we both preferred the Halloween one. The music we think was general Xmas music. We met Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps who only appear at MVMCP I believe. As for other must sees - Elsa lighting the Castle and the acapella group in Tomorrowland ( can't recall the name ). The free cookies and hot choc are a plus.
Hope this helps

Cinderelley
03-31-2019, 02:00 PM
We did MVMCP this last November. The parade was good but we both preferred the Halloween one. The music we think was general Xmas music. We met Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps who only appear at MVMCP I believe. As for other must sees - Elsa lighting the Castle and the acapella group in Tomorrowland ( can't recall the name ). The free cookies and hot choc are a plus.
Hope this helps

Thank you. I'm definitely going to look for the acapella group.

Zippy 1
03-31-2019, 09:09 PM
We have gone to MVMCP many times. We love meeting different characters. Sometimes there are different ones each year. We have enjoyed meeting the princesses and their princes. The fireworks are amazing!! We really enjoy the parade and the toy soldiers. As far as Elsa lighting the castle that is something that happens nightly outside the party once the Christmas lights are on. It is great to see! Lots of different photo ops if you have photopass

Cinderelley
04-01-2019, 01:04 AM
We have gone to MVMCP many times. We love meeting different characters. Sometimes there are different ones each year. We have enjoyed meeting the princesses and their princes. The fireworks are amazing!! We really enjoy the parade and the toy soldiers. As far as Elsa lighting the castle that is something that happens nightly outside the party once the Christmas lights are on. It is great to see! Lots of different photo ops if you have photopass

I love the photos. I'm glad there will be new ones to try. Thank you. :)