PDA

View Full Version : Enzo's Hideaway ?

margiem
03-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Can anyone recommend Ezno's Hideaway and have you ever had their Sunday Supper?

Thanks

Margie M

DizneyFreak2002
03-22-2019, 03:29 PM
I did not eat at Enzo's Hideaway, but I did dine at Maria and Enzo's and it was delish....

Cinderelley
03-22-2019, 04:09 PM
I just looked at this menu. With caprese salad, I'm going to have to try it. :)

Cinderelley
03-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Do people dress up when they go to this restaurant like a real speakeasy?

SodaPopMGK
03-22-2019, 09:44 PM
I'm going to try it on March 31st and will be home on April 2nd if you can wait that long for an answer. My husband and son want to try it, I figure it's Italian food how bad can it be and with it being in Disney Springs there's plenty of places to grab something if I hate it.

Cinderelley
03-22-2019, 10:40 PM
Woohoo!! Enzo's has been unanimously approved to add to our trip. I can't wait to hear what you think SodaPopMGK

margiem
03-23-2019, 09:00 AM
Thanks SodaPopMGK. Looking forward to your review! I will check back. I might reserve it. I can always change it. My reservations start 3/31. I wonder on Sundays if you can only get Sunday supper or if you can choose from the regular menu?

faline
03-23-2019, 03:33 PM
We had lunch there last month. We were there on a weekday so can't speak to Sunday supper. We expected it to be a lot smaller - more like a lounge. Instead, it's a fairly good sized restaurant. For lunch, we had burgers which were good. Instead of fried potatoes, the burgers were served with fried pizza dough strips which were good but very filling.

SodaPopMGK
04-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Ok, so my DH, my 25 yr. old DS and I went to Enzo's Hideaway on Sunday night, March 31st. We went in thinking one of us would get the Sunday supper but didn't. We did see the table next to us were on the first course of it, salad and the antipasto-which was meats, cheese, artichokes. They then brought them roast chicken, which looked delicious. My DH and I got the Nonna's special pasta for two, with bechamel on the side because I can't eat too much of it due to milk issues, we never used it. The sauce was delicious, it also came with meatballs, reminded me of my DH's Sicilian grandmother's meatballs which were the best, sausage and boneless beef short ribs, it melted in your mouth. Our DS got chicken saltimbocca which he said was delicious. My DH and DS got cannoli's which they said were good, we live near Boston so they aren't as good as the North End but good. My only complaint was I thought for the prices they were a little stingy with the pasta, both for our meal and the Sunday supper. Also, I got iced tea but it was flavored, couldn't tell what flavor but I prefer plain old unsweetened iced tea. I would definitely recommend Enzo's Hideaway to anyone. We will absolutely be returning.

margiem
04-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Thank you! I grabbed a reservation for it and am definitely keeping it! Appreciate all the feedback. Can't wait to try it.