PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy's Edge

Cinderelley
03-16-2019, 04:05 PM
With all these possible restrictions on getting into Galaxy's Edge, do you think they will still honor the DAS system? If you can't get into the land to get a return time, how will it even work if they use DAS?

joanna71985
03-16-2019, 08:34 PM
As long as the rides are operational, they *should* honor the DAS. However...the wait times will be quite long

Cinderelley
03-20-2019, 04:33 PM
As long as the rides are operational, they *should* honor the DAS. However...the wait times will be quite long

Thanks for the info. I don't mind the waiting. I just can't do it standing the whole time.

Cinderelley
04-06-2019, 05:30 PM
I was stressing about this, so I decided to ask the Mom's Panel. The response (Yay I got a response) was that DAS will work as normal in Galaxy's Edge. :)

ransam
10-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Just got back and had no issues.

Pirate Granny
10-18-2019, 12:26 PM
I rode the galaxy edge ride as a single rider. The car I was placed in was right next door to an elevator. Person in a wheelchair came up the elevator and was transferred into a pilots seat. Wheelchair was then removed from our car (vehicle or whatever you want to call it). Very smooth for handicapped person.

Cinderelley
10-19-2019, 03:16 AM
I rode the galaxy edge ride as a single rider. The car I was placed in was right next door to an elevator. Person in a wheelchair came up the elevator and was transferred into a pilots seat. Wheelchair was then removed from our car (vehicle or whatever you want to call it). Very smooth for handicapped person.

Nice.

Disney4us2
10-22-2019, 11:08 PM
I have had no problems getting into the land or using my DAS for the ride. The wait to get into Oga's cantina can be longer than the millennium falcon.