PDA

View Full Version : Will the skyliner influence where you will stay

Crow
03-15-2019, 10:52 PM
for me, I'm not sure. probably not. i wont stay at CBR just cause they have it now. It might help when I stay at Pop, which I like anyway or maybe AOA. but I still have favs otherwise.

Zippy 1
03-16-2019, 12:36 AM
It won't influence where we stay at all. We have several resorts we enjoy and will keep staying there or off property

PopPhan
03-16-2019, 08:31 AM
I am a Pop visitor, but if the SkyLiner causes prices for rooms to jump, I would definitely think about staying somewhere else. I cannot believe that it will be a huge boon to the transportation options, only holding 8 people per gondola, but it still might be better than buses to/from EPCOT and DHS.

Will not know for sure until I stay there and try the system out for myself.

DizneyFreak2002
03-16-2019, 03:37 PM
Nope...

Cinderelley
03-16-2019, 04:16 PM
Probably not. Pop used to be my favorite, but I don't really like the way they renovated the rooms. Now my favorite is Port Orleans Riverside, which isn't affected by the gondolas. I also really enjoyed staying offsite, surprisingly. There were so many quirky things to see. I used to have a goal to stay at all the Disney resorts. I may continue with that also.

FiggyFan
03-17-2019, 07:30 PM
I am just hoping for an expansion the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT. I expect a significant increase in people using this entrance.

Sylvia
03-17-2019, 09:04 PM
CBR has always been our favorite resort, and most vacations have always been spent there. The skyliner will have no effect on whether we select CBR or another resort for a future stay.