PDA

View Full Version : Late August

Airblue1
03-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Hello Everyone,
Thank you in advance for your advice.
We do not want to go wall to wall parks. It is going to be hot for us and this is not our one and only trip. We are thinking of a Yacht Club, Water Park, Disney Vacation. Sprinkling in a few theme park rides and places to eat. Otherwise, just utilizing the hotel and the pool. Has anyone only gone to WDW for these similar reasons? If so when you did a park did you do it at night or in the morning? Where there days you and your party did not a park at all?
Many Thanks!!

Cinderelley
03-13-2019, 06:08 PM
I have had Disney days that I didn't hit a theme park, and they were just as wonderful as the days I went to the parks. If it is up to me, I only hit the parks later in the day. I have worked nights most of my life, and I enjoy things more if I get to sleep in. I will wake up early for special things such as breakfast at Crystal Palace or the people I am with want to get up and go early.

For water park days, I tend to plan the water park during the day and then a relaxing evening such as Hoop Dee Doo for dinner or wandering around a resort.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-13-2019, 09:56 PM
We find the mornings to be the best park times ... it is cooler, and the crowds are lower. Many days we spend the morning in the park, get lunch on the way back to the resort (or at the resort), the afternoon doing other things around the resort, and then back to the park (or somewhere else out) for dinner. It works well, and keeps us out of the parks during the hottest part of the day.