PDA

View Full Version : New Details for the Droid Depot in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Figment!
02-28-2019, 07:57 PM
New Details, Concept Art, and Promotional Pictures for the Signature Souvenir in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge:

The Droid Depot is located in the market, inviting patrons to pick parts and pieces off a conveyor belt, then build and customize their astromech droids (R-series or BB-series); the droids are capable of interacting with elements in the land, responding to guests’ behaviors.

Additional programming chips and accessories can be added to the droids to further customize their abilities. The Droid Depot will also offer guests pre-built droids, including a C-3PO who has quite a bit to say (especially if you “accidentally” take off his head and put it on backwards!) and a Rex who will happily play whatever music you have on your smartphone through an intergalactic Bluetooth connection. The shop also offers droid-inspired products and much more—and intergalactic tourists needn’t fret, as all merchandise will be labeled in dollars.

brad192
03-01-2019, 05:37 PM
—and intergalactic tourists needn’t fret, as all merchandise will be labeled in dollars.

Yep. LOTS of dollars...

DizneyFreak2002
03-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Just take my money Disney... Just take my money!!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-02-2019, 11:12 AM
That is going to be awesome, and expensive! I need to start saving for all of this ... (on top of the regular trip savings)