PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT shopping

motherhamv
02-16-2019, 10:38 PM
:cool: Will the parks ship packages to your resort like Disney Springs will? I thought it was only Disney Springs that did this.

Zippy 1
02-17-2019, 12:29 AM
Yes, they will send packages back to your resort as long it is not the day before you are scheduled to check out. You can also ship packages home. There is a charge for this

bleen3162
02-17-2019, 11:38 AM
I have shipped packages both ways, from my resort and from the store. For bigger packages it is more convenient to ship directly home but for smaller purchases ship from your resort. This way you will have only one shipping fee versus several, sending from stores.

faline
02-17-2019, 11:53 AM
If it's your last day, you can have packages sent to the front of the park and pick them up on your way out of the park so that you need not carry them around all day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-18-2019, 04:50 PM
Although this won't be an issue for Epcot, we have had issues trying to ship back to the resort during special events, like the MNSSHP at MK. We were told a couple of places that they don't ship (to the resort or the front of the park) during the event. Not sure if the same is true during EMH.