PDA

View Full Version : Wonders of Life to Reopen???

DizneyFreak2002
02-13-2019, 06:56 PM
No, not as Wonders of Life... That is gone, goodbye, never to return... However, rumor is the pavilion will reopen filled with Disney IP, helping to alleviate the expected crowding in that area when Guardians of the Galaxy opens....

texas211
02-13-2019, 10:58 PM
Even more depressing :(

I miss cranium command. Love the urban explorer videos that are out there.

PopPhan
02-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Actually, it's been working out pretty well as a Festival Center. Since there are very few weeks when EPCOT is not hosting SOME kind of festival anymore, it could continue in that usage and The Odyssey could be used for Disney IP....

DizneyFreak2002
02-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Actually, it's been working out pretty well as a Festival Center. Since there are very few weeks when EPCOT is not hosting SOME kind of festival anymore, it could continue in that usage and The Odyssey could be used for Disney IP....
I do agree with you, things have worked out well as the festival center...

I think they want to turn The Odyssey into the festival center... Maybe they feel Odyssey is a more central location for the center since it is right in the middle of Future World and World Showcase... Especially since most of the fun of the festivals take place in and around that area and World Showcase pavilions...

And opening Wonders of Life to alleviate traffic in that area makes sense... Guess they figure small IP attractions in WoL will help spread out GotG crowds...

Of course, by time GotG opens, a sink hole is going to form, thus causing Disney to have to demolish WoL...

texas211
02-14-2019, 07:18 PM
Of course, by time GotG opens, a sink hole is going to form, thus causing Disney to have to demolish WoL...

Comment of the day!