PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp

Simba Cub
01-24-2019, 03:10 PM
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party... when does it start and what are the temperatures like then?

PopPhan
01-24-2019, 04:50 PM
Generally, the first MVMCP is about a week after Halloween and runs until Christmas week. That's a pretty good range of dates and temps to look into.

Simba Cub
01-24-2019, 05:10 PM
That is awesome! So if I go for early November there's a chance I could catch it?

Fangorn
01-24-2019, 07:27 PM
Depends on how early in November. In 2018, the first party was on Thursday Nov 8. There was also one on Friday Nov 9.

It's probably a pretty safe bet that it will be similar in 2019, with the first party likely starting on Thursday Nov 7, and another on Friday Nov 8.

Steve

Zippy 1
01-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Just be aware that when the first party was November 8th last year it was a very busy time there. It was end of food and wine festival, Veterans day weekend, jersey week and they were filming the Holiday specials. It is totally doable just takes planning. November 2018 was also very hot that week!

faline
01-25-2019, 02:12 PM
Depending on when you attend the party, weather can range from quite mile (shorts and tees only) to downright frigid (winter coats, gloves and hats). I've attended the party in different years and have encountered both extremes of weather as well as cool but comfortable (jeans and long sleeved shirts) temperatures.

As there doesn't seem to be any slow periods any longer, I would expect the entire range of party dates will be quite busy.