PDA

View Full Version : Zootopia Land Announced for Shanghai Disneyland

Figment!
01-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Walt Disney Imagineering has announced a second expansion for Shanghai Disneyland:

Guests will be invited to experience the mammalian metropolis of Zootopia “where anyone can be anything,” with a new major attraction that will seamlessly blend Disney storytelling and state-of-the-art technology to bring this fan-favorite movie and its characters to life – including Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde. Entertainment, merchandise, and food and beverage offerings will invite guests to fully immerse themselves in the Academy-Award-winning animated movie.

The development of the world’s first “Zootopia”-themed land follows the huge success of the “Zootopia” animated movie globally, particularly in China where it broke box office records to become the country’s No. 1 animated feature film in history.

Construction is targeted to begin later this year!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-22-2019, 09:00 PM
I just read this! I am finally, officially jealous, I LOVED Zootopia, and would love to have a Zootopia land over here.

Simba Cub
01-24-2019, 12:49 PM
This is an awesome idea!

DizneyFreak2002
01-25-2019, 05:21 PM
I just read this! I am finally, officially jealous, I LOVED Zootopia, and would love to have a Zootopia land over here.
Watch this land... don't know if there is an exclusive clause for a few years, but if this land is popular, it may come to Animal Kingdom....