PDA

View Full Version : Online checkin-room numbers?

minnie-mouse
01-17-2019, 08:21 AM
If we do online checkin a week before we arrive, when do they text you the room number?

PopPhan
01-17-2019, 08:59 AM
Typically, you will get a text message before your scheduled arrival time....IF your room is ready, you will get a message with your room number. If it is NOT ready, you will get a message letting you know that they will contact you when it IS ready.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-17-2019, 01:07 PM
I've had the text for the ready room first thing in the morning, and one time as late as the regular check-in time. As soon as your room is ready, they will send it.

If you haven't gotten it, and you're wondering, you can call the resort (through the regular Disney number) and they will check for you.

NewDVCowner
01-17-2019, 02:13 PM
When I was there this last November we didn't get a text saying our room was reading until 3:30 in the morning the day after we checked in. However, somewhere on the app (and I can't remember where) it will tell you your room number without you needing to go to the front desk or call.

Figment!
01-17-2019, 02:41 PM
2 out of the 3 trips I used it, I got a text 30 - 45 min ahead of the arrival time I gave them.

On one trip the system was down the day I arrived. Had to go to the desk, but it was extremely fast since I had done the on-line check in; they basically just gave me my room number and I was on my way.

1DisneyNut
01-17-2019, 03:35 PM
On our last two trips, we never received the text at all. Still waiting on them. lol Others have also reported never receiving the text and having to go back to the front desk to get their room number.

DizneyFreak2002
01-17-2019, 09:15 PM
This has been hit and miss for me... I have never received a text saying the room was ready prior to my actual arrival... Nor have I ever gotten a text at the time I input on the app for my arrival... In fact, I've had to go to the front desk, which online check in is supposed to eliminate... And there I found out my room was ready... My last trip, October 2018, the system finally worked for me... I did get the text that my room was ready... but it was a few hours after my arrival time...

Polynesian Dweller
01-17-2019, 11:29 PM
Your room number will also show in the MDE app. International travellers don’t receive texts but do get this message. In October 2018 I got that about 1hr before arrival.