PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Trip To The Lodge - Day 1 26 Nov

merciantinkerbell
12-29-2018, 02:24 PM
26 Nov - Despite bed being super comfy at the Hyatt, body clock told me I was late for work, a look at my watch told me it was 3 am!!! I told my body I was on holiday so shut up. I slept until 4.30 am ish. Not being able to sleep anymore, I got up showered and dressed and whilst hubby was getting awake I stood on our balcony overlooking the terminal. Hubby joined me when I said I was Stitch spotting. It seemed Stitch was most popular as more people had Stitch clothes, bags and plushies than any other character we could see! Including one young girl who had bungee-corded a large Stitch to her wheelie carry-on suitcase! So cute.
At around 6 ish we went down to Cinnebon in the food court and shared a large cinnamon roll and a coffee each. Why do we not have Cinnabon over here???? Soooooo good! :cloud9:
Our sugar rush allowed us to pack up quick and called for a porter to help us down to Magical Express. we got there about 8 ish, just us in our line and another couple in another. Calvin went up the disabled lift and I carried the hand luggage on and we were on our way!

faline
12-31-2018, 01:56 PM
Relaxed beginning!!!