PDA

View Full Version : Say Mele Kalikimaka at Aulani--A Disney Resort & Spa

Figment!
12-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Alulani is putting a seasonal spotlight on its Christmastime events to get the most out of an impending trip or to help you start planning for next year:

If you are visiting soon or even planning for next year, Aulani Resort guests may look forward to classic holiday fare at the restaurants featuring local specialties, or feast at a lavish Hawaiian-inspired Christmas Day Dinner and celebration in our Kaiona Ballroom. And for guests staying in Aulani, A Disney Vacation Club Resort Villas, you can also order and enjoy a private dinner with friends and family in the comfort of your villa!

Around the resort, on select dates, guests may also take part in creating unforgettable holiday memories with special holiday events, such as Holiday Caroling with our carolers strolling around the resort, or Keiki Holiday Cookie Decorating at Aunty’s Beach House, and there’s even a chance to learn how to make your own gingerbread house, or indulge in one of the many Holiday treats available for purchase, including Housemade Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Cookies, Candy Cane Mickey Macaroon, Holiday Candy Apples, or even Peppermint Brownies! Yum!

If you’re lucky enough to be at Aulani Resort the week of Christmas, you may also look forward to that Aloha Santa visit I mentioned on Dec. 24 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Aunty’s Beach House, Holiday Cheer on the Kipuka Lawn from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. with complimentary hot cocoa and holiday cookies, and a special Holiday ‘Ohana Disney Movie Night on the Halawai Lawn. There is even Nordic art on display this time of year that is infused with hints of Disney Hawaiian iconography and the now classic Mele Kalikimaka tagline — which is also on some really adorable Aulani Resort Holiday merchandise!

And, of course, now throughout the month of December you can enjoy the Disney Characters in their fun Holiday-inspired attire and a very special Aulani Gingerbread House “A Kakamora Holiday” on display at Makahiki!

Most importantly, we wish you all “Aloha Kalikimaka me ka Hape Nuia” — Merry Christmas together with a Happy New Year!

PopPhan
12-10-2018, 09:31 AM
One of these years, I WILL get to go to Hawai'i and, hopefully, Aulani!!