PDA

View Full Version : Split Stays and Transportation- Plus First Timers at All Star Music

lawgirl
12-04-2018, 03:28 PM
We just booked a very last minute trip to Disney, and we've never done it like this before. We've got 1 night at All Star Music, and the remaining at Disney Springs Hilton. Trying to utilize Expedia/ Hilton points and this ended up being a great deal. Anyways, I've never done a split stay, and would love pointers. What is the best way to get from ASM and transfer to DS Hilton? Taxi? Uber?

Also, we've never been to All Star Music. I would love to get insight on this resort. It's not necessarily my first choice, but being basically free it is too good a deal to pass up. It looks fun- my kids are younger, and we don't really have any expectations.

We'll be heading down January 8-12 to visit friends who are doing the 5K. Anything fun or interesting going on during that time?

Thanks so much! I'm excited we got a quick little trip on the books.

Cinderelley
12-05-2018, 11:28 PM
I have found Uber/Lyft to be great when getting around Disney property. If I had to make that move, I would probably go that route.
The All Stars don't have the WOW factor that other Disney resorts do, but if you take the time to look around the property, they are fun in their own way. I haven't stayed at Music, but I enjoyed Sports once I adjusted my way of thinking. Besides, you probably won't even notice too much of the resort since you're only there your first night.
You're gonna have a great trip. :)