PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation?

minnie-mouse
11-29-2018, 08:11 AM
How likely are we to get two adjoining rooms if we request it at AoA? Also how is this resort for teenagers? We are looking for a good resort to entertain 4 teenage girls?
Thank you!

PopPhan
11-29-2018, 08:54 AM
Adjoining or connecting? If you have a reservation for 2 room, it is highly likely that you would get adjoining rooms. Connecting rooms (a door [set of doors] between the interior of the two rooms) might be a little more difficult, but if you actually put it on your request, they will try their best to make it happen.

buzznwoodysmom
11-29-2018, 09:12 AM
Just a heads up that if you are thinking about booking two standard rooms (not the family suites) those rooms are typically excluded from any discounts.

I think Pop Century would be a good resort for teenagers!

minnie-mouse
11-29-2018, 12:41 PM
Adjoining or connecting? If you have a reservation for 2 room, it is highly likely that you would get adjoining rooms. Connecting rooms (a door [set of doors] between the interior of the two rooms) might be a little more difficult, but if you actually put it on your request, they will try their best to make it happen.
Sorry, by adjoining, I meant connecting rooms connected by door in middle.

buzznwoodysmom
11-29-2018, 03:19 PM
Sorry, by adjoining, I meant connecting rooms connected by door in middle.

When you make your request be sure to request connecting rooms, those are the ones with the door inbetween.