PDA

View Full Version : Christmas activities at Resorts

waymickey
11-12-2018, 09:45 AM
I will staying at the resorts over Christmas break. I wanted to know if the resorts do anything special on Christmas? We were there at Easter and they had Easter egg coloring, a candy hunt and special s'more making at AKL and WL. Do the resorts do anything special for Christmas eve or Christmas? Any information would be much appreciated!

DisneyFan1979
11-19-2018, 11:45 AM
I will staying at the resorts over Christmas break. I wanted to know if the resorts do anything special on Christmas? We were there at Easter and they had Easter egg coloring, a candy hunt and special s'more making at AKL and WL. Do the resorts do anything special for Christmas eve or Christmas? Any information would be much appreciated!

I most recently stayed at a Disney resort for Christmas in 2016 at the Boardwalk. They had lots of activities: meet and greets with Christmas Mickey and Minnie, Christmas cookies; carolers, etc. It was great! YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!

waymickey
11-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Do you think all the Deluxe resorts will do something? I am not going to the parks as I have been there done that and it was just way too crowded. I plan to hit all the deluxe resorts. We are staying at WL.