PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Hollywood Studios To Open New Motorcar Entrance November 8, 2018

Figment!
10-25-2018, 10:38 PM
Disney's Hollywood Studios has announced a completion date and details on its new motorcar entrance:

...Take note, a new entrance for vehicles at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is opening on November 8, 2018, changing how guests arrive and access parking at the theme park.

... Beginning November 8, guests driving to Disney’s Hollywood Studios will use the new entrance and exit located off of Osceola Parkway. The current main entrance off World Drive and Osceola Parkway will be repurposed for Disney cast members only and the satellite entrance on Buena Vista Drive will be dedicated to buses.

When the new entrance opens, drivers will just need to spot one of the many updated roadway signs throughout the Walt Disney World Resort to easily navigate to the Disney Hollywood Studios parking lot. Vehicles coming from southbound Victory Way will also find a connecting road leading to the park.

faline
10-26-2018, 08:48 PM
Will need to keep this in mind!! Thanks.

Altair
10-26-2018, 09:02 PM
"Motorcar", now that's a term I haven't heard for a while. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-05-2018, 08:07 PM
It feels so out of the way compared to the old entrances. I wonder how many times it will take me to remember it moved! :)