PDA

View Full Version : Single Day Ticket question

JanetMegan
10-24-2018, 02:35 PM
So we don't usually do this kind of thing but we purchased single day tickets for a date in January (with a 2 night stay at Shades of Green) before a small cruise. (I wanted to see Illluminations one last time.)

So I have purchased the tickets online, linked them to mine and hubby's ID's so will that automatically link to the magic bands we already own? And will I be able to make Fast passes at 60 days?

We've only ever done a package type longer stay.

Fangorn
10-25-2018, 09:41 AM
Nothing is ever stored on, nor actually linked to a magic band. Everything is stored in your MDE account. Magic Bands are merely keys to access your account, and you can have multiple keys. If the tickets show in your MDE account, then all magic bands linked to that account, no matter how old, will work just fine. There's nothing that you need to do. And yes, you'll be able to make FP+ at the 60 day window if you have a Disney resort reservation (and I believe that SoG qualifies).

Steve

Katzateer
10-25-2018, 11:44 AM
Yes, SOG will qualify you but be sure and check your plans right before you make dining or FP - my reservation disappeared 2 or 3 times from My Disney Experience while I was waiting for my windows to open. A cast member said the resort reservations for SOG and the Disney Springs hotels were doing that. It was easy to fix but if I had tried to get FP when I could without checking to see if my reservation still was linked, it would have been a problem.

JanetMegan
10-26-2018, 08:59 AM
Thanks guys, really appreciate it. It's amazing what you can cram into a two night, one day trip :) We are going to eat #allthethings