PDA

View Full Version : activating the dining plan

Crow
10-19-2018, 11:52 PM
arrive Oct 30 for 1 night at Allstar sports, then 6 nights at Pop w the dining plan. so on my checkout day at Allstars, will my dining plan become active so that I can get my refillable mug at the food court. i usually transfer my luggage via bell services and go to the parks then check in at my new resort later in the day.

magicofdisney
10-20-2018, 09:38 AM
I don't think your dining plan activates until the reservation to which it's attached, begins. So, if it's attached to the Pop stay, that's when you can get your mug. (Unless things have changed and I'm sure someone will correct this.)

Tink1
10-20-2018, 10:25 AM
In a prefect world it would, but there have been tons of reported issues lately with the tickets and dining plans when not physically checking into the resorts.

But then again, there have just been tons of reported issues across the board with MDE.

Nanc

Crow
10-20-2018, 09:53 PM
In a prefect world it would, but there have been tons of reported issues lately with the tickets and dining plans when not physically checking into the resorts.

But then again, there have just been tons of reported issues across the board with MDE.

Nanc
ugh. so maybe i should online checkin or stop at the Allstar concierge to check. Id rather not have to physically go to Pop right away in the morning