PDA

View Full Version : Lost Items

Cinderelley
10-18-2018, 06:01 PM
My son lost his sunglasses and a monsters university hat on our last trip. He got an email saying they couldn’t find them. I find it hard to believe that lost and found does not have a monster’s university hat that they sell in the park. Where would be the best place to go for lost and found?

CanadianWDWFan
10-18-2018, 06:40 PM
My son lost his sun glasses and we reported it. Got the same email as you. I figured the people in line behind us at Soarin' took them.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Cinderelley
10-18-2018, 06:42 PM
And I would assume that about his sunglasses too, but I have a hard time accepting that they don’t have any MU hats in the lost and found when they sell them in the park.

brownie
10-18-2018, 07:43 PM
Someone would've had to find the hat and turn it in. If that didn't happen, it's very possible there's no Monsters University hat in Lost & Found. Things don't always get turned in. You might try seeing if you can find a replacement.

texas211
10-18-2018, 08:08 PM
They clean them, and put them on the rack. Probably have staff go through for the best stuff.

magicofdisney
10-19-2018, 09:08 AM
My son lost his sunglasses and a monsters university hat on our last trip. He got an email saying they couldn’t find them. I find it hard to believe that lost and found does not have a monster’s university hat that they sell in the park. Where would be the best place to go for lost and found?
There is that Lost and Found facility right outside the TTC. I went there once looking for my sunglasses. There must have been 10 boxes and 1000 sunglasses they rummaged through.

It's worth a shot to check.

Cinderelley
10-19-2018, 05:28 PM
Thanks. We will check at TTC.

texas211
10-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Thanks. We will check at TTC.

Grab me a pair of Oakley Evzero's, preferably w/ the red lenses :)

Good luck. May yesnid be w/ you.

Cinderelley
11-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Wanted to update you guys on this situation. We went to TTC. They told us there wasn't a lost and found there, but we should go to Downtown Disney and find Guest Services. We found Guest Services, and they said lost and found was in a different area. It took us a while to find Lost and Found. The cast member was very nice, but they never found his items.