PDA

View Full Version : Reunion Station Changes

VWL Mom
10-06-2018, 07:11 AM
NEW—booking just became more flexible! Starting on October 10, 2018 when you book the lounge service, you’re able to choose your party size and the number of days you’d like to purchase.

Bookings may be made up to 180 days in advance in person at the Reunion Station Lounge or by calling Member Services Reservations, cancellations and modifications should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your check-in date.

baldburke
10-11-2018, 12:24 PM
I guess it wasn't the volume they were hoping for? It's a great idea if you are staying WL, but you know commuting at WDW is like commuting in NYC...generally slow. Even from the monorail resorts, to have to ship over to WL would easily take 90 minutes out of your day on a single trip.

VWL Mom
10-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Unlike ToWL it is only for those staying BRV/CCV. Still don't see it as true concierge service but now that I can book one night I may give it a try just to see.

Figment!
10-14-2018, 02:44 PM
As part of the new booking policy, the offerings of Reunion Station are being highlighted:

... Members may now choose the party size and the number of days to purchase and enjoy this Member experience. Members who add this option (priced at $50 a day + tax for adults and $33 a day + tax for kids ages 3-9) to their vacation will enjoy pastries, fruits, cereals, juices and more from 7-10 a.m. daily, and wine, beer, cheeses, salads, soups, desserts, crudité and more from 4-6 p.m.

Disney Vacation Club Members also have access to exciting workshops from Cake Decorating to Phone Photography to Animation 101 and more. The Cake Decorating workshop is priced at $65 per person, and all other workshop offerings are priced at $40 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity) and limits party sizes to a maximum of four people, including the Member. Participants younger than 18 must be accompanied by a paying, participating parent or guardian.

Figment!
10-14-2018, 02:57 PM
**Update**

Cinderelley
10-15-2018, 12:52 AM
So you pay to go here and then you also pay for the classes?

VWL Mom
10-15-2018, 05:38 AM
So you pay to go here and then you also pay for the classes?Yes, they're different offerings held at different times. The Photography and Cake decorating are part of a series of seminars available at the resorts for DVC.

VWL Mom
10-15-2018, 05:43 AM
Unlike ToWL it is only for those staying BRV/CCV. Still don't see it as true concierge service but now that I can book one night I may give it a try just to see.
After seeing Jason's update this is still a pass for me, I thought I read they had expanded the hours but it doesn't appear so. I'll stick with Geyser Point.

Cinderelley
10-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Yes, they're different offerings held at different times. The Photography and Cake decorating are part of a series of seminars available at the resorts for DVC.

Oh. I thought the food was with the classes, kind've like those wine and paint nights. Interesting, but it wouldn't be a big pull for me if I owned DVC.