PDA

View Full Version : Package delivery?

NewDVCowner
10-05-2018, 01:02 PM
We'll be staying at Kidani Village in over a month. My family is looking into having an Amazon package delivered with things like shampoo/water, etc. I seem to remember reading that Disney is limited where packages can be picked up and is charging guests to hold a package for them. Can anyone give me more information about this? Am I remembering correctly?

mook3y
10-05-2018, 02:16 PM
We'll be staying at Kidani Village in over a month. My family is looking into having an Amazon package delivered with things like shampoo/water, etc. I seem to remember reading that Disney is limited where packages can be picked up and is charging guests to hold a package for them. Can anyone give me more information about this? Am I remembering correctly?

Not sure if you can put phone numbers here, but if you google

disneyworld Kidani Village bell desk phone number

you will find the phone number to call and ask them their policy.

The last time we sent a package - we were told to make sure it arrived only a day or 2 before us. I believe we also had to put our reservation number on it too.

Also, we had a grocery delivery the day we arrived. The bell desk at POR has refrigerators and they stored our perishables there for us until we arrived.

HAVE FUN!

Zippy 1
10-05-2018, 05:29 PM
They now charge $5 per package to receive a package for you

brownie
10-05-2018, 06:32 PM
See here: Mail Services (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/)