PDA

View Full Version : Information, Please...

nicholsbears
10-03-2018, 08:57 PM
:goofy::goofy:
Two questions, if I may. These have probably been asked before, but I know my fellow Disneyphiles won't mind sharing again.

1. does anyone know when the Gondolas (ie. from CB to certain parks) will be finished and operable ?

2. does anyone know when star wars Land is scheduled to open (even a "ballpark" estimate would be helpful.

Thank you very much. Have a Mickey bar on me...:bar::bar:

Figment!
10-03-2018, 09:54 PM
1. does anyone know when the Gondolas (ie. from CB to certain parks) will be finished and operable ? 2020/2021 time frame. It is one of several additions tied to Walt Disney World's 50th. Exact (or at least narrowed) dates are expected to be announced at the 2019 D23 Expo.

2. does anyone know when star wars Land is scheduled to open (even a "ballpark" estimate would be helpful. Late Fall 2019 is the official "date" for Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Speedy1998
10-04-2018, 12:26 PM
The Hollywood Studios version of Galaxy's Edge is supposed to open in the Fall of 2019 (The Disneyland Version is slated for summer of 2019).

There is no set date for the new Skyliner, but many people are betting that Disney will try to open it before Galaxy's Edge opens. This is so they have practice using the system before the crowds for Galaxy's Edge arrive.