PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass borders and stickers....

TheVBs
09-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Where are all the special borders and stickers you can add?? I'm mostly just getting a handful of WDW parks options. No character options, nothing for the Halloween party. There are additional choices for the ride photos, but those already have borders that were automatically added. We got some great pictures with Jack Skellington and I would love to have some special borders for those.

Cinderelley
09-03-2018, 08:14 AM
I went in through My Disney Experience. When I click on a picture, to the right there is a borders tab and a stickers tab.

VWL Mom
09-03-2018, 08:59 AM
I don't see anything for characters or parties either but I didn't have a ticket for MNSSHP.

TheVBs
09-03-2018, 11:07 AM
I am finding borders and stickers, but there a just a handful of standard WDW ones. I'm not getting the option for any character or party ones. I tried sending them a question, filled out the form, but when I hit submit, nothing happens. Ah. The traditional post trip PhotoPass frustrations.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-04-2018, 10:24 AM
The traditional post trip PhotoPass frustrations.

You hit the nail on the head ... I found after my last trip the borders/stickers were fewer than before, and only some of them appears for some photos, when I really wanted them on other photos. Sigh. Another joyful experience of Disney IT.

PopPhan
09-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Once you have selected a photo to edit...

On the side where it shows the borders/stickers, you will see a 'drop-down' menu "Show: ____"

The default says "Most Relevant"....If you hit the "down" arrow, you will see:

All Borders
Most Relevant
Disney Princesses
Characters
Special Events
Seasonal
Disney Theme Parks
Celebrations

as options for Borders. For Stickers, you will see:

All Stickers
Most Relevant
Dates
Disney Theme Parks
Special Events
Seasonal
Signatures
Disney Princesses
Characters

Just select the 'theme' you want and a new set of options will come up for you to use.

VWL Mom
09-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Once you have selected a photo to edit...

On the side where it shows the borders/stickers, you will see a 'drop-down' menu "Show: ____"

The default says "Most Relevant"....If you hit the "down" arrow, you will see:

All Borders
Most Relevant
Disney Princesses
Characters
Special Events
Seasonal
Disney Theme Parks
Celebrations

as options for Borders. For Stickers, you will see:

All Stickers
Most Relevant
Dates
Disney Theme Parks
Special Events
Seasonal
Signatures
Disney Princesses
Characters

Just select the 'theme' you want and a new set of options will come up for you to use.

Yup, there they are. The other day none of these appeared when I was trying to edit my photos.

Thanks.

TheVBs
09-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Well, I am embarrassed to say that I never even noticed the drop down menu! It's been awhile since I used the site - not really a good excuse, but it's all I've got. Thank you Bud. I wish I'd peeked here before calling PhotoPass. And, Lynn, it is at least a small consolation to know you did use the drop down menus and they weren't there!

TheVBs
09-12-2018, 04:57 PM
One other PhotoPass question... I remember after an earlier trip, I was able to upload my own photos to the site and add the borders and stickers to them. I'm not seeing that option here, but based on my above posts, I'm clearly not the most observant person. Has anyone done this lately? Is the option there and I'm just missing it?

PopPhan
09-13-2018, 11:17 AM
One other PhotoPass question... I remember after an earlier trip, I was able to upload my own photos to the site and add the borders and stickers to them. I'm not seeing that option here, but based on my above posts, I'm clearly not the most observant person. Has anyone done this lately? Is the option there and I'm just missing it?

I went into the Help Center on the PhotoPass site and it seems like you SHOULD be able to upload photos for specific products (magnets, mousepads, etc.) but I could not see the option for any of these items.

It is entirely possible that it is only an option within a certain time frame of a visit/set of PhotoPass photos...My last trip ended the first week of May and my next trip is mid-October, so I am out of the 30-day window....

TheVBs
09-13-2018, 02:48 PM
Did not think to try it through the product order tab. I'll take a look there, thanks!