8/20 - Day Eleven

Cast
Me - Jen
DH - Joe
DS - 5
DD - 2
Grammie - my mom
Grandpa - my dad

We started our day off with breakfast at Boma. I love their breakfast. The corned beef hash. The bread pudding and pecan praline sauce. Yum!

After breakfast we were back to Epcot to take turns riding Soarin’. DH and I hadn’t been on it since it was updated. It was fun to see the changes. Afterwards we split up with my parents and they went to meet up with a local friend of my mothers. We rode Figment one last time and then went for a walk around the world showcase or some window shopping, some drinks (tried a citron slushy for the first time and an amazing strawberry cider in America) and some drumming at the outpost. We also had an amazing interaction with Jasmine in Morocco and rode the Donald ride one last time.

We said our goodbyes to Epcot and took the monorail over to Magic Kingdom. DS requested the Haunted Mansion one last time. Then we got a super late lunch (it was dinner… it was almost 5) at Cosmic Ray’s and then were off to the Incredibles Dance Party. DS got to see Mr. Incredible and Frozone, his two favorites...and I got to see Edna Mode, my favorite. We took one last Spaceranger Spin and then a ride on the People Mover and said our goodbyes to the Magic Kingdom by way of shopping our way down Main Street. We were back at the hotel around 7:00 and got al ate dinner at Mara.

Cinderelley
08-27-2018, 02:19 AM
You certainly got a lot of character interaction in on this trip. I'm not sure how you squeezed so much in.

faline
09-07-2018, 02:18 PM
It's always hard to get to the end of a trip. You certainly have gotten a lot done in your time at Disney!!

JanetMegan
09-11-2018, 10:17 AM
The last day, even I am sad :(