PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Creek or Boulder Ridge

mydisneygirls
07-29-2018, 01:09 PM
Which do you prefer and how comfortable are the mattresses in the pull out couches? Looking at WL or the Poly....trying to decide. Thank.

SodaPopMGK
07-29-2018, 04:36 PM
We stayed at Boulder Ridge in April in a studio, which I'm assuming you're looking at since you mention the Poly. The room was fine and the bed comfortable but it can be a lot of walking at the end of the day. We took the tour of Copper Creek which is right off the WL lobby, so super convenient, and if I were to guess the pull out couch would be newer and probably more comfortable. If it were me I'd probably choose Poly since I love that resort but being a family of 5 and needing a 2 bedroom we go to the Grand Flo when it's all of us. Have fun choosing, I don't think you can go wrong.

mydisneygirls
07-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Thank you!!! Most helpful.

VWL Mom
07-31-2018, 06:21 PM
BRV is slightly larger than CCV (20 sq ft) and has the ability to sleep 5 while CCV only sleeps 4. CCV is newer and in the lodge but BRV underwent a refurb and is brightened up quite a bit. The walkway from the villas to the lobby is quick and under cover. BRV has a ceiling fan CCV does not, while that doesn't matter to most it was a deal breaker for my son (spoiler much).

Poly studios are almost 90 sq ft larger, sleep 5, and have a split bath setup which makes it easier for more to get ready at the same time.