PDA

View Full Version : Popular Disneyland Mickey Beignets Have Arrived at Walt Disney World

Figment!
07-05-2018, 06:59 PM
The signature snack of Disneyland's New Orleans Square has arrived at Walt Disney World's Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory:

Mickey-shaped Beignets - 3 piece $4.49

Mickey-shaped Beignets - 6 piece $6.99

Mickey-shaped Beignets Dipping Sauce: Caramel, Raspberry or Chicory Coffee Ganache $1.99

Mickey-shaped Beignet Sundae $6.49
choice of Ice Cream and Sauce topped with Whipped Cream

CanadianWDWFan
07-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Thanks!! We are are staying at POFQ this August and I am looking forward to these.

magicofdisney
07-06-2018, 10:11 AM
OK...I'm NOT complaining. And I LOVE these! However, I also liked that it was a special treat I could only get at Disneyland. Still, it won't stop me from enjoying them here.

#1donaldfan
07-06-2018, 12:49 PM
OK...I'm NOT complaining. And I LOVE these! However, I also liked that it was a special treat I could only get at Disneyland. Still, it won't stop me from enjoying them here.

The FQ has always had the beignets, just not the Mickey shaped ones ... they're incredibly good !!

texas211
07-06-2018, 02:14 PM
I just hope they don't bring the churros.

buzznwoodysmom
07-06-2018, 03:41 PM

POFQ already had beignets, now they are just Mickey shaped. So they weren't really exclusive to DL.

magicofdisney
07-08-2018, 06:34 AM
The FQ has always had the beignets, just not the Mickey shaped ones ... they're incredibly good !!

POFQ already had beignets, now they are just Mickey shaped. So they weren't really exclusive to DL.
I'm aware of this. :mickey: However, I'm referencing theme parks here. I've never left a theme park, to visit a resort, simply to get a beignet. I'm specifically referring to the theme park experience. :)