PDA

View Full Version : November weekends crowd levels?

Lindslou
07-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Hi all!

Anyone know which weekend in November has the lowest crowds? I checked some crowd calendars and they seem to conflict. The 1st weekend is a marathon weekend which is concerning. The 2nd weekend is Veteran's Day weekend and the 3rd is the beginning of Thanksgiving week. I have flexibility with my scheduling so I'd love to pick the weekend with the lowest crows. Thanks in advance for the help!

:mickey:

Linda

Zippy 1
07-02-2018, 07:35 PM
I would stay away from the first and second weekends if you want lower crowds. Both those weekends are very busy. As you stated marathon the first weekend and Veterans Day the second weekend. BOth weekends Food and Wine Festival. The second weekend being the end of Food & Wine and part of Jersey week. I know the last two years the crowds both of these weekends have gotten bigger and bigger!

Lindslou
07-02-2018, 08:39 PM
I would stay away from the first and second weekends if you want lower crowds. Both those weekends are very busy. As you stated marathon the first weekend and Veterans Day the second weekend. BOth weekends Food and Wine Festival. The second weekend being the end of Food & Wine and part of Jersey week. I know the last two years the crowds both of these weekends have gotten bigger and bigger!

Thank you!!!

mickeymousedabomb1
07-24-2018, 07:51 AM
The last two times our family has gone, was during Thanksgiving week. Crowds? Hardly any! Longest ride time was a 10 min wait!! We got all of our 1st choice restaurants too! This is my top time to go, plus the weather was perfect, we swam everyday! We left in the morning with shorts tank tops and sweater, and when we came back mid afternoon, we utilized the pool and enjoyed the sun! Went back to the parks and carried sweatshirts with us for the evening. It's my favorite time to go! We are booking a Nov 27- Dec 1 2019 trip!!

Lindslou
07-25-2018, 03:57 PM
The last two times our family has gone, was during Thanksgiving week. Crowds? Hardly any! Longest ride time was a 10 min wait!! We got all of our 1st choice restaurants too! This is my top time to go, plus the weather was perfect, we swam everyday! We left in the morning with shorts tank tops and sweater, and when we came back mid afternoon, we utilized the pool and enjoyed the sun! Went back to the parks and carried sweatshirts with us for the evening. It's my favorite time to go! We are booking a Nov 27- Dec 1 2019 trip!!

Thanks for the input! We ended up going with the weekend of Nov 16th to 19th. Week days would of course be more ideal but vacation time is limited. I agree that the weather in Orlando in November is divine!