PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on Poly club level

Zippy 1
06-30-2018, 06:49 PM
I am blessed to be taking two trips to Disney this fall as my DD is doing a culinary internship there. We have gotten a great rate for Poly club Level. I have never stayed club level as this is not something we can usually afford. What great things do I ahve to look forward to

SodaPopMGK
07-01-2018, 12:27 PM
We used to stay Poly Club Level when our 3 boys were teenagers and it was a lifesaver for us. We ate breakfast in the lounge almost every day. I don't know if it changed but they used to have fruit, cereal, danish, bagels, juice etc. It was perfect for us. Then throughout the day they had snacks and drinks. They always had little appetizer type items out early evening, if we were in our room we'd have some but never went out of our way. Our favorite thing was dessert in the evening while watching the fireworks. I should also mention they had wine, beer, cordials and a special liquor type punch, we don't drink so can't tell you if the choices are good or not. I also liked to relax and read in the lounge area in the middle of the day while my husband and boys were out doing roller coasters or swimming. Also, they had concierge people right in the lobby to help you if you needed to change dinner plans, etc. Like I said not sure how much it's changed but we loved it, now we stay at DVC which is why we no longer go to the Poly.

TikiLounger
07-22-2018, 09:23 AM
These days, our go to resort is The Beach Club, but we've stayed at the Polynesian in Club Level several times in the past. We loved it. Since we usually don't do any dining plans on our trips (they just don't fit in with how we do the parks) or table service dinners, the club level food options work well...especially the breakfast and evening appetizers and drinks. I will say that club level, in general, seems to have changed a bit since we began visiting the parks years ago. A little less service and they're much more strict about alcohol, but we still make use of it and have no real complaints. Be sure to ask for anything you need from the concierge staff! They're there to make your trip even more magical!