PDA

View Full Version : Fall into Magic Offer with TWO hrs Toy Story Access

Tink1
06-21-2018, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Fall into Magic Package

Book Through August 19, 2018

Valid Travel Dates September 3 through September 8, 2018

Cinderella Castle and a Mickey inspired Halloween leaf wreath attached to a lamppost
Kick off fall in the most exciting way of all with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3 to 8, 2018 at select Disney Resort hotels. With this limited-time offer, you’ll delight in an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option!

For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.*

Here’s a peek at the what your incredible itinerary includes:

Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park

Contact Magical Journeys to book! (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request)

Nanc

Zippy 1
06-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Exactly when I will be there! But can not do a package as I have an AP:( and do not need tickets

PopPhan
06-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Exactly when I will be there! But can not do a package as I have an AP:( and do not need tickets

You could always get the package 'as-is' and use the tickets against your AP renewal price.

What gets me is that this is Labor Day week - a VERY SPECIFIC time frame. Beginning ON Labor Day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Geesh! The first time in like 10 years that we DON'T go over Labour Day, and they are offering all of this funky stuff. Oh well, there will be fun stuff in October too. :)

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-27-2018, 03:46 PM
You could always get the package 'as-is' and use the tickets against your AP renewal price.

What gets me is that this is Labor Day week - a VERY SPECIFIC time frame. Beginning ON Labor Day.

Yeah, the timing makes me think this could be aimed more at our international friends than us in the States. My kids go back to school on the 4th, which I would think is fairly common. Not many families willing to pull their kids out of school the very first week.

Definitely a target specific package.