PDA

View Full Version : Cast Member Previews of Toy Story Land Non-Spoiler Notes

Figment!
06-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Cast Member Previews have begun in Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

The following are non-spoiler notes from several Cast Members reports:

Slinky Dog Dash queue is completely outdoors, plan accordingly for potentially long Florida Summer waits.
Each Slinky Dog Dash Coaster Train can hold 20 Guests
Beyond snack carts potentially not moved yet to the new land, Woody's Lunchbox is the only dining location.
The land will feature two merchandise kiosks, but Beverly Sunset on Sunset Boulevard will be the main merchandise location for the land.
Listen closely when passing by or near any toy in the land.

Zippy 1
06-19-2018, 11:17 PM
I hear Slinky Dog Dash is a blast!

#1donaldfan
06-20-2018, 10:32 AM
I hear Slinky Dog Dash is a blast!

My DD and her friend are very close friends with many characters there .... they confirm that Slinky Dog is actually very good !!! I get to see myself the day it opens ... I will be part of that magical mayhem !!

Zippy 1
06-20-2018, 10:50 AM
My daughter is so excited she just got chosen for the dress rehearsal of Toy Story Land!!

1DisneyNut
06-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Sounds good all except the entire que for slinky dog being outdoors. Why on Earth did they do that? That will be miserable in the summer.

Speedy1998
06-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Sounds good all except the entire que for slinky dog being outdoors. Why on Earth did they do that? That will be miserable in the summer.

Most likely cost.

Zippy 1
06-21-2018, 04:13 AM
The que is covered. Just open on all sides