PDA

View Full Version : Prime Now Update

VWL Mom
05-22-2018, 09:36 PM
Prime Now has started delivering beer and wine to zip code 32830 (MK resorts). Yay! You are required to be there to sign for it.

Davy Crockett
05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Prime Now has started delivering beer and wine to zip code 32830 (MK resorts). Yay! You are required to be there to sign for it.

Lynn, not being a proficient Prime user but I do have a membership, please explain how this works.
(1) Selecting said beverage purveyor.
(2) Getting said beverages to your resort and or room.
As this will be valuable knowledge for our trip.

THANK YOU!!!

VWL Mom
05-23-2018, 01:44 PM
As a Amazon Prime just sign into Prime Now (https://primenow.amazon.com/onboard?sourceUrl=%2Fcart%2Fref%3Dpn_gw_nav_cart) using that user name/password. You enter the zip code for the location you are interested in and shop. You then select your deliver time (same day) and are set. One hour delivery is available for a charge. I've started to use them rather than a grocery service for water, snacks, etc. and have been pleased. Sometimes they don't carry the exact brand but most times I can find a substitute. If ordering beer/wine you would need to be there to sign whereas they used to leave with bell services. There's a spot when you order for delivery instructions.