PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Party of 1 - Early May Visit day 3 & 4

DisneyEpcotDad
05-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Day 3 was cereal in room for breakfast which I've done for years to economize and to enjoy a big meal during the day. Day began at epcot. Took advantage of early hours to walk into spaceship earth just as park opened. I mistakenly deleted a 10 a.m fastpass to Test track. So i viewed the variety of flower arrangements, then stopped by gift shop to buy spouse a nice shirt I saw there. I took monorail for a ride back and forth to transpo center. Then bus back to riverside to drop off shirt in room. Warmest day do far in low 90s. Stopped by HS TO CHECK on construction and 1 pm star tours using fasspass. Also saw how the gondola construction was progressing. Toyland could be seen from Toy Story area behind a fence. Progress in Star wars area also as cranes still in place. Took bus over to Beach club since boats not in use from HS at moment. Went back to Epcot, tried one of food vendors near America area, had burnt ends and hash. Thumbs up. Got out of the heat by doing American Adventure. Walked around world showcase then headed to Beach club for dinner at cape May. Food still great. Saw one guy who loaded up. He went to buffet and got 2 full plates of crablegs at least twice, then had waited bring him 5 glasses of milk at one time. He ate dessert then went back for a plate piled high with clams! The buffet king! I caught bus to D'S to transfer back to Riverside.

At kona cafe now for breakfast. Might do putt putt golf. 2:50 ride to airport. Another 90 degree day. Nice trip!

Cinderelley
05-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Sounds lovely. My oldest DS can eat like that. He loves buffets.

faline
05-19-2018, 04:10 PM
Sounds like a fun couple of days!!