PDA

View Full Version : Another heads up

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 10:59 AM
My boys and their wives decided they want to stay in the same room. Debbie will be consolidating them into one room. Idk if that means Disney will reopen that room for free dining again or not, but if you are hoping for a room at AKL the end of Sept/beginning of Oct, there might be one today.

texas211
05-04-2018, 02:44 PM
My boys and their wives decided they want to stay in the same room. Debbie will be consolidating them into one room. Idk if that means Disney will reopen that room for free dining again or not, but if you are hoping for a room at AKL the end of Sept/beginning of Oct, there might be one today.

Isn't it one of their honeymoon's????

mom2morgan
05-04-2018, 05:10 PM
LOL - nothing says romance like hangin' out with the bro ;-) I actually think it is super adorable that they are clearly all such good friends! I get along okay with my brother-in-law's wife, but the brothers can't stand each other!

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Isn't it one of their honeymoon's????

No, it's my and my daughter's honeymoon. :fresh:

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 06:11 PM
LOL - nothing says romance like hangin' out with the bro ;-) I actually think it is super adorable that they are clearly all such good friends! I get along okay with my brother-in-law's wife, but the brothers can't stand each other!

My boys are two years apart, but they have been like twins their whole lives. Birthdays together, sleep overs together, etc. Their wives get along ok, but I think they mostly go along with it due to the boys being so close. DS28 will have been away at school for 9 months by the time we go. I think the boys just miss each other.

DS28's DW hates DD's soon to be DS and vice versa. DS26 and his DW aren't too interested in kids, and DD has a 2 year old. Therefore, other room combinations wouldn't work with them. Normally DD would be with me in a room for the all girls room. It's her honeymoon, so she's got her own room.

texas211
05-04-2018, 08:47 PM
I only have one sister. We'd be pressed to be at the same resort.

Cinderelley
05-05-2018, 05:21 AM
I only have one sister. We'd be pressed to be at the same resort.

I'm very blessed to have a close family.