PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Fun Day - part 3

Katzateer
04-28-2018, 06:25 AM
Yesterday was a fun day! The rain did not happen, nice day but got humid. Arrived at MK for early morning hour. Got to have a nice visit with Bud from Intercot - talked on bus and while walking into MK. He stopped for coffee. I went on to Buzz. Rode 6 times. I **** but had fun. Onto the people mover. Stopped in couple shops. On to Kona breakfast and to meet Stephanie. By 10:30 I was starving and ate my macadamia pancakes, bacon, and pressed pot happily.

Katzateer
04-28-2018, 06:30 AM
Back to MK. Rode rides, watched parade. Headed to Disney Springs for Chef Smith's homecoming. Wonderful meal. I got the chicken breast sandwich and a side of slaw. Stephanie got the fried catfish and some drink she said was very good. It had a sprig of Rosemary and some jelly in bottom but can't remember name. I just had lots of unsweetened tea. Stopped at Sprinkles to get free Happy Birthday cupcake.

Katzateer
04-28-2018, 06:39 AM
Back to MK via bus to Wilderness Lodge and nice boat ride. Used our last fastpass then headed towards the Plaza and sat at white outside tables. Fireworks and projection show lovely. Shared my sprinkles cupcake- really good💕and Stephanie got an ice cream sundae. Line for bus was long but they did a great job. We were on the fourth bus that stopped for Pop within 15 minutes!!! Great bus driver. He stopped suddenly and the people standing were tossed around. He said a duck and babies were crossing road and he just barely missed them. Listen to drivers and keep hands on support entire trip if standing. No one was injured and he kept apologizing the rest of bus ride. Onto room and made mistake of turning on TV. New Marvel movie cast on and they were hilarious. Stayed awake later than planned!

Cinderelley
04-29-2018, 12:25 PM
What a great day you had!

VWL Mom
04-29-2018, 02:15 PM
The pressed pot at Kona is one of my favorite things! Sounds like a great day.

faline
05-02-2018, 12:23 PM
What a busy day!! You certainly had a very fun day!!!

PopPhan
05-02-2018, 12:26 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you at talking with you. Had a great day!! Will be doing my write up shortly...Just letting it all sink in! LOL